Saturday, May 14, 2011

Je Suis À Danemark!

So this past weekend I was in Denmark visiting my good friend, Miss Mary Stirling! It was quite lovely, and GREAT to hang out with a familiar Canadian face!

I got to take a peak into Mary's Danish life; meet her friends, crash in her apartment, visit her campus, and wander the streets of her beloved Copenhagen where I graciously helped her spend all her money on clothes.



Alright. First things first. I'm famished. Jealous?

Hittin' the shops!

Day 2: Miss Stirling giving me the tour

Picture perfect day at one of Copenhagen's beautiful harbours

So ecstatic to be in the presence of the "Little Mermaid."
Very Famous; Less than Impressive. But Canada has a
giant bronze statue of an ugly spider so I guess we're in no position to ridicule.

New Harbor (Nyhavn)

Lounging along the canal

Very expensive, but so worth it! Mmm..

Another day in Copenhagen

Lovely. So many bikes!

Copenhagen's Famous Tivoli Gardens

At the airport, waiting for my flight. The barista liked me more than Mary; she drew a heart and a smile on my soy latté


After a great weekend with the ever hospitable Mary, I was excited to head back. Although the fashion was to die for, I found myself missing France, especially the language! Ahh.. home sweet home.

1 comment:

  1. that is the hugest salad I have ever seen in my life.
    you ladies are ravishingly good looking might I add.

    ReplyDelete